Saturday, January 31, 2009

Favors?



As many of you know, I am the proud owner of a disabled french bulldog named Harley. He is paralyzed and wheel chair bound. He is the light of my life and I wouldn't have him any other way! He has such a loving and caring spirit even though he might be hurting and sore inside.
After many hours of thinking, I have decided that instead of a trick-or-treat candy bar for my wedding favors, I have decided that I will make a donation to the French Bulldog Rescue Network. The money I would have spent on candy will go to needy dogs just like Harley that need medical attention, wheel chairs, and meds. It's a cause that is close to my heart and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the money.
I have been in contact with a photo director for the FBRN and she said that she will send me photos and info on the dogs that I decide to donate to and I can make little notes and pictures to go on each table at the reception. I think it is a GREAT idea!!! So, heads up, dont be mad about the candy bar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment